The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 years of love.
• Upper in suede - Panels made out of leather and suede
• Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
• 100% organic cotton laces
• Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles)
• Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A. (8%)
• 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
• Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The leather and suede come from farms in Rio Grande do Sul. It is tanned in Brazil according to REACH standards. The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold by the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices in tanneries.