The Vans x Krooked Skateboards collab, brings together two of skateboarding's most creative legends and pioneers: Natas Kaupas and Ray Barbee.
Krooked, known for their "Guestboards", have teamed up with Vans to continue this "tradition" by bringing in Natas, who has a special meaning to both brands and was an inspiration to Ray during his formative years as a young skateboarder. A respected artist in the skate community and beyond, Natas took board graphics from both their pasts - Ray's Ragdoll and Natas' Panther - and infused them with the signature Krooked Eyes.
The Vans x Krooked collection also marks the launch of the Vans Checkerboard Union (VCU) - a new edition of Vans Skateboarding dedicated to experimental footwear technologies and constructions, limited-edition collaborations and skateboarding essentials.
VANS SKATE CLASSICS FEATURES
• New outsole design – SickStick rubber sole and improved design for ultimate grip and durability
• Duracap – revised Duracap shape offers improved breathability and durability where you need it most
• PopCush – highest level of impact cushioning couple with a custom-tuned energy return for skateboarding
• 2 Part Foxing – fine-tuned heights for durability, grip and heritage look
• Updated knurl pattern – larger knurl texture for a vintage look and improved durability
• Locked-In fit – tongue straps to keep the tongue in place