You're looking at the Gramicci Pant in Chino. Gramicci's innovative line of pants were created in the 1980s, delivering features that climbers were looking for thanks to the company's wealth of climbing experience. Over time, they have been updated to meet the needs of the modern climber, with new features including more room around the hips, an opening in the front, and left and right back pockets. Gramicci's climbing pants have become a staple over the years and continue to win new devotees today.
These pants feature a crotch gusset that allows 180-degree splits, a webbing belt for easy-adjustment of waistband with one hand. They are made from a twill material that can stand up to intense activity and come in colours that bring a sense of presence and style.
• The Original 1982 Gramicci Pants
• Features gusseted crotch for freedom-of-movement
• Easy-adjust waistband with integrated belt and buckle
• Zip fly with two side seam pockets and two back welt pockets
• Loose relaxed fit and low rise
• Wide around hip with a slight taper to hem
• Made with 100% breathable Cotton Twill fabric
incl. VAT. plus Shipping