While DEFCON origins remain privileged, the projects stamped with their namesake speak volumes. What began as a thinktank / consulting body for external strategies, the development group were the ones working behind the scenes to conceive and create some of the most iconic Vans® projects of all time.
Currently, DEFCON has evolved into a multifaceted study group responsible for the marketing and development of some of the leading brands in the tactical and streetwear worlds. Through both natural curiosity and a driving interest turned obsession, DEFCON is able to progress and perfect their craft in media, modications, and now as a standalone brand.
For the Spring 2017 season, DEFCON once again targets Vans® to release a capsule that comes full circle, revisiting their relationship with vendor MULTICAM® for a series of SK8-HITM PRO NOTCHBACK footwear and coordinating apparel, utilizing new fabrics developed for the US Army as well as top-tier law enforcement units.
• Premium Fire-Proof Wolverine Warrior Suede®
• Water-Proof treatment on upper
• MULTICAM® CORDURA NYLON textiles
• DRi-LEXTM lining throughout
• Gusseted tongue
• Military detailing from DEFCON identity to BDU specs
• Vans Ultracush HD footbeds w/ custom artwork
• Hesh Goat embossed heel stamp
• Durable, textured foxing tape and reinforced reverse lug tread pattern outsole
• Custom packaging with additional tonal cord laces
More Infos here: www.stil-laden.at/search?sSearch=def