ABOUT THE SNEAKER
Short info about the sneaker, if interested. The design or colorway by Jeff Staple (founder of Staple Design in New York) came from a previously unrealized sample. This is the official third pigeon dunk release. The white-black Dunk comes with a green bamboo graphic on the insole and the legendary pigeon - the hallmark of STAPLE - which is embroidered on the heel side. The swoosh on the inside of the sneaker is held in the top gray tone of the first Pigeon Dunk, another tribute to the original Pigeon Dunk is the sole itself. Under the transparent outsole is a collage of the headlines of some newspapers about the first Pigeon release. At that time, it caused a sensation worldwide and show for the first time the impact of the sneaker hype - and somehow everything changed since then, but that's another story. Finally to mention is the "SAMPLE" stamp of the shoe inside, which is typically in most prototypes, the stamp has been deliberately modified and changed to "STAPLE".
There will be two Raffles again - one via our WHATSAPP list - and one via our Newsletter subscription. All who now subscribe to our Newsletter, automatically participate in the draw. We inform all winners on the 11th of January until 3:00pm CET by Email.
BY REGISTRATION YOU ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF PARTICIPATION:
- Payments only via PAYPAL.
- If the winner is not from Austria, then the following additional shipping fees are to be paid:
10 € GERMANY / 15 € EU & SWITZERLAND / 25 € REST OF THE WORLD.
- A draw means a purchase right.
- No subsequent resizing possible.
- Only the specified size can be purchased.
- For self-pickup in the store: Only the winner (s) may pick up the shoe. A power of attorney is not accepted - no exceptions!
- The legal process is excluded.